When it is applied topically on to the skin it helps promote the formation of new cells, improve circulation, and to help repair sun damage to the skin.Women can lose their sleep over hair loss and it’s a common worry that plagues both women and men, and of all ages. More than expensive treatments at salon, herbs and natural remedies work amazingly well. In fact, certain herbs stall hair fall and promote new hair growth. In this post, we list down 17 herbal ingredients to look for in haircare products for hair growth.
1. Kalonji/Nigella Seeds/Black Cumin: Black onion seeds contain so many hair-beneficial nutrients like protein, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, folic acid, calcium, iron, copper, zinc, phosphorous and many other beneficial acids. Black seed also contains good fatty acids and essential oils, this helps to keep the hair healthy. It helps in reducing premature greying. The oil is rich in anti-inflammatory ingredients and antioxidants. It prevents hair loss and promotes new hair growth. Regular use not only stops the hair fall but also boosts the hair density. Here’s how you can make Black Onion Seed and Milk Face Pack for Clear and Bright Skin
2. Rosemary: This powerful herb has been used as a hair treatment since ancient times. This herb stimulates new hair follicles that triggers faster hair growth and strengthens hair. Here’s how you can make Rosemary Hair Tonic and Conditioner For Hair Growth.
3. Coconut oil: Coconut oil can make your hair grow longer, thicker, and faster. The vitamins and essential fatty acids naturally found in coconut oil nourish the scalp and definitely promotes faster hair growth. Here’s how you can make your own coconut oil and amla hair mask for healthy hair. 4. Wheatgerm oil: Vitamins B and E content in wheatgerm oil helps to regrow healthy and strong hair. When it is applied topically, it improves blood circulation too.
6. Jatamansi: Jatamansi is a herb that when included in hair oils promotes hair growth. Jatamansi has the ability to penetrate into the hair follicle to make hair strong strong. Jatamansi oils are beneficial in promoting the growth of hair and prevent hair fall.
7. Baal Jhad/Ratanjot/Alkanet Root: This herb is traditionally used in north India for its therapeutic properties and extensively used in hair oils to control hair fall and treat premature greying. The oil infused with this herb promotes hair growth. This herb also improves hair density and makes hair soft and lustrous. Regular usage of this oil will reap excellent benefits. Here’s how you can make a natural Baal Jhad Herb (Alkanet Root) Infused Coconut Oil for Hair Growth.
8. Amla: The high vitamin C content, phytonutrients, improve blood circulation and boosts new hair growth. Here’s how you can make a homemade Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil Hair Pack for Damaged Hair 9. Gotu kola: The botanical name for gotu kola is called Centella asiatica that is used in both skincare and haircare products. Gotu kola increases blood circulation and triggers new hair growth.
10. Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds are beneficial in making hair grow healthy. Fenugreek seeds are a great source of protein and nicotinic acid that prevents hair thinning. Fenugreek seeds are helpful in faster hair growth, for growing new hair, maintaining pigmentation of hair and reduces hair fall, providing essential vitamins and proteins to hairs. Here’s a Fenugreek Seed Infused Coconut Oil for Long Hair.
11. Onion Juice: Over the years, this everyday vegetable has become quite popular in its ability control hair fall and promote hair growth. Onion contains elements like folic acid, vitamin C, E and B, phosphorus, zinc, potassium, carotene, magnesium. These elements are highly beneficial for hair growth and hair fall. 5 Onion Hair Packs to Control Hair Fall 12. Ginger: This ingredient boosts scalp circulation and stimulates hair growth. It triggers hair follicles and encourages new hair growth. Regular application of ginger-based products strengthens the hair from root to the tip.
16. Argan: Rich in antioxidants, it is called as liquid gold because it nourishes hair, makes scalp healthy and makes hair strong.
17. Aloe vera: This magical plant works great to treat a majority of skincare and haircare issues. It is high in antioxidants, essential amino acids and various minerals. Aloe vera has proteolytic enzymes that helps repair skin cells on the scalp and triggers dormant follicles, helping in faster hair growth.
When it is applied topically on to the skin it helps promote the formation of new cells, improve circulation, and to help repair sun damage to the skin.Women can lose their sleep over hair loss and it’s a common worry that plagues both women and men, and of all ages. More than expensive treatments at The post 17 Herbal Ingredients to Look for in Haircare Products for Hair Growth appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.