Looking towards fat-burning pills and so-called “fat cutting” products to shed extra weight when there are much effective, easier, and most importantly, effective ways to fight fat and burn calories. If you dream of a whole new body and want to reach a certain number on the weighing scale, we are listing down 14 ways to fight fat and burns calories faster.
1. Try These Tricks to Boost Metabolism: When a person’s metabolism is robust, it means he/she is burning more calories throughout the day. Metabolism is considered body’s engine that torches calories. So, if you know someone who can eat all that they want and still maintain a slender figure, attribute it to their robust metabolism. To burn fat and torch more calories, it’s important to keep the metabolism high. Here are 21 More Tricks to Boost your Metabolism in this post.
2. Warmup Before Exercise: We often underestimate the importance of warming up before a workout session, but do remember, that warming up does affect the fat-burning process to a great extent by activating the muscles and preventing injuries. Do not get started with your workout at once, increase the pace progressively. Focus on large muscles and try ankle circles, knee circles, some light hip stretches. When on a treadmill or a bike, start sprinting as the machine speeds up. Go all out for around 30 seconds and then slow down. Go nice and easy for around 90 seconds and then repeat. This will challenge your whole body in lesser time. You’ll be working on more muscles in one go and this is the optimum way to burn fat in lesser time. It is a well-known fact that high-intensity training works better when it comes to weight loss or fat loss. You get the biggest spike in calories burned when your body is forced to transition from a state of rest to a state of full-on activity. Even if you want to start a new set after 30 seconds, do not go for it. Focus on your body and recover for around 90 seconds (taking active rest). In this way, you’ll be able to push yourself harder the next time.
3. Workout in the Right Posture: Maintaining the correct form and posture during exercise is essential. If you are not targeting the right muscles and instead are compromising on the posture, and instead want to get more reps done, not much can be achieved with regards to fat burning. When on a cardio machine, do not let gravity affect your form. When you’re running straight or working out without leaning forward, you are challenging gravity and, in turn, challenging your muscles more. Even with low-intensity workout form like yoga, getting the posture right is extremely import for effective results.
4. Burn More Calories by Sitting Right: Sitting erect by engaging the core muscles can actually help you slim down by toning the abdominal muscles. Even while working at the desk, pull your stomach in and push back the shoulders. Lean the pelvis a bit forward so that the shoulders and neck muscles relax. Also, both your feet should be flat on the floor. When you sit straight, the muscles of your back and core are engaged and this posture will help tone them. Also, a few studies have found out that even fidgeting your legs while sitting can burn anywhere from 100 to 800 calories!
5. Increase Protein Intake: A protein-rich diet works in multiple ways to boost weight loss – by increasing metabolism, by burning more calories, and keeping you full for longer. When you consume protein, it increases the levels of the satiety hormones, reduces your appetite thereby also reducing the hunger hormone. In order to lose weight fast, you need to consume more protein and less of refined carbohydrates and unhealthy fats. This way, you boost satiety hormones and keep the hunger hormones in check, which in turn means that you will be less likely to binge and eat calories. If you notice someone who is fit, we bet they are on a healthy diet such as on the Rati Beauty app, which also lays a great deal of importance protein available through natural food. Additionally, here’s a list of 17 Cheapest Protein Sources at the Grocery Store.
6. Sip on Green Tea: Green tea is the favourite beverage of people who want to lose weight. This tea boosts metabolism, reduces water retention. But if you do not like the taste of green tea, here are some other fat-burning teas to try. Here are 6 Best Teas to Melt Belly Fat and Lose Weight.
7. Eat Healthy Fats: It’s a wrong notion that to lose weight, you should cut out “fat” completely from the diet or at least go “low fat.” But in reality, the right kind of fat does not make you obese, they help you slim down. Believe it or not, fat is an essential part of healthy diet, and if you have to cut anything out completely, choose sugar. Fat is absolutely necessary for the absorption of vitamins such as A, D, and E because these are fat-soluble vitamins and aid in the fat-burning process. Fats such as omega-3 fatty acids strengthen the heart and reduces inflammation in the body. If you are still not convinced, read more about “How Fat Can Make you Slim” in this post here.
8. Cut Down Sugar and Refined Carbs: Sugar and refined carbs supply the body with an absurd number of empty calories that raise blood sugar and insulin levels, and most of these calories would eventually get stored as fat, particularly around the abdominal area. To burn more fat, reduce the sugar and refined carbs intake, so that when you diet and exercise, the body can tap into fat deposits and melt them away, resulting in weight loss.
9. Do Not Go Extremely Low on Calories: People often underestimate the importance of being on a healthy diet, which will not only help with losing weight, it would improve overall health too. The diet programs on Rati Beauty app, for example are designed in such a way that they do not deprive you of food, increase metabolism, and boost fat burning. Also, the various workout routines on the app also help burn more calories through the day.
10. Increase Consumption of Water: Increasing the water intake by 1.5 liters a day can help burn up to 17,400 extra calories a year, resulting in approximately five-pound weight loss. Water boosts metabolism, curbs appetite, prevents water retention, and flushes out toxins the body. So, just keep sipping water throughout the day and keep reminders on your phone if you tend to forget to grab that glass of water.
11. Get 7 Hours of Zz’s: Studies and research have repeatedly established the importance of good quality sleep with weight loss. In fact, sleep deprivation can lead to weight gain. Do not expect to lose even a single pound if you are not getting 7 hours of sleep. A good night’s sleep reduces leptin (satiety hormone) level, increases cortisol production, makes metabolism sluggish, lowers fat-burning enzymes, increases level of the hunger hormone “ghrelin.” All these factors add up in the weight loss process.
12. Practice NEAT activities: Walk and talk – don’t miss a chance to be active ever. Attend all phone calls while moving around on your feet, use stairs instead of lift, fidget your legs – all these mundane activities come under non-exercise activity thermogenesis (NEAT) that help to burn some amount of calories here and there. Since most of us lead sedentary lifestyle, with hardly any movement through the day, the metabolism slumps and instead of burning calories, the body stores them all up in the form of fat.
13. Strengthen your Gut with Probiotics: Maintaining a healthy gut is of great importance to lose weight, cut down belly fat, because an unhealthy gut leads to hormonal imbalances, raise stress levels, and increase inflammation in the body – all of them contribute greatly to weight gain and obesity. Fermented food, rich in probiotics with their nutritive content and digestive enzymes can improve digestion, reduce inflammation, and prevent weight gain Check out these 10 Best Probiotic Food Items That are Good For Your Gut. In fact, the Lactobacillus strain is extremely effective at aiding fat loss and certain studies have shown that eating curd with Lactobacillus fermentum or Lactobacillus amylovorus bacteria can reduce body fat by a good percentage.
Looking towards fat-burning pills and so-called “fat cutting” products to shed extra weight when there are much effective, easier, and most importantly, effective ways to fight fat and burn calories. If you dream of a whole new body and want to reach a certain number on the weighing scale, we are listing down 14 ways The post 14 Ways to Fight Fat and Burn Calories Faster appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.